Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A New Hope

Just stopping by to fill some time gap.

I'm waiting for UEFA Champions League semi-final match between Manchester City & Real Madrid, which is due to start in less than fifteen minutes.

I'm Liverpool at heart, but I always have a soft spot for Real for unknown reasons.

So I hope they'll win tonight, albeit without their talisman Ronaldo, who fails a late fitness test just before kick-off.

Even without him, Real have enough class within their team to see off the Citizens.

On another note, I made some drastic changes today.

With this renewed vigour, I hope to open a new book, and start a new chapter in my life.

I'm charting a new course of action...it will be met with some difficulties, so I sincerely hope all is going to end well.

As one African proverb beautifully puts it,

A Calm Sea Does Not Make A Skilled Sailor  

It's about time. Match time.