Monday, August 19, 2013

Decision

I've read somewhere in the past, that it's not the decision that matters, it's our readiness to deal with the consequences of our decision that really matters. This was the same piece of advice that I gave to Ashikin, when she was in a state of confusion to make a decision. I don't know how she's doing right now, but I've heard she'd already gave birth to a baby boy or girl.

Another piece of advice that I've learned in USM was "when in doubt, do". I tried to apply this line of thinking but half of the time, I failed. Sometimes you need to take a step back and rethink of your strategy when you are in doubt to do something. You need to be full-heartedly sure of what you are going to do before you could readily commit yourself.

So, what is my decision now? All of a sudden, Syafira came out of nowhere and sat right next to me (actually she was sitting on my left, so the proper words should be 'sat left next to me'?) and started surfing the internet. And playing games too. I have no idea.