Saturday, August 15, 2009

Let The Game Begin!

After a very long and tiring summer break, the most anticipated premier league football in the world will kick off in less than 10 hours.

With Real Madrid going mental and bought every stars on sight, this was the most unusual season break ever. Liverpool were one of the victims...losing the influential Xabi Alonso to Florentino Perez's second wave of Galactico's.

But the team is still intact...and with United severely weakened by the departure of two of their talismans, Liverpool have a very good chance to mount a serious challenge towards the title.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for their chance this time around...maybe this is finally their season...

P/S - This will be my final posting. I'll take a long break after this...there's so much unresolved problem clogging up the arteries of my peaceful life. If left untreated, I'm afraid my future would be at harm...

I'll do some catching up with my reading...missed a lot of books lately.

So, till next time...