Monday, August 10, 2009

My Life So Far...

I want to write on so many things...but time constrains proved too much a hindrance for me. I am a bad orator...at times, I am at lost for words to explain something...deep silence is a usual phenomenon when someone is having a conversation with me.

And even though my writing is average at best, I expressed myself better this way. People who know me through my writings understand me better compared to those who had lived with me through the years. Others liked to label me as a 'very quite person'...although I don't actually agree with their view.

I've set my birthday date as my final posting before I embark on a long vacation...to soothe my heart and soul after a long and turbulent year. There are many hurdles ahead...I've cleared some of the tough ones, and hope to overcome the few that are left standing by year-end. Don't trouble troubles until the troubles trouble you.

And when the going gets tough, I'll get going...no matter what the circumstances are. Hope I have the required strength to last all these...