Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Excavating Girl...

"Be kind to unkind people. They probably need it most..."

That witty remark was found in Iklil's page when I browsed her profile just now.

I haven't seen her for a year or two...after our explosive quarrel towards the end of 2007. She may had forgotten me by now...but she's still live through my mind. There's something special about her that I can't explain...maybe because we shared so much in common.

I spent some memorable time with her younger sister (Alwani) in Langkawi, thanks to Faisal. We visited Bird's Park (with that children's pass...I could never forget that) and Cenang Beach. She very much resembles her older sister.

I used to refer Iklil as "the excavating girl"...as she was so fond of excavation works. Today is her 24th birthday...I wish her all the best for the future...