Monday, October 1, 2007

The Blogography

I'm not quite sure if such a word exists...but that is my initial intention on setting up this blog. This blog would serve as my blogography...I'll blog about my past, current and future events...all the memorable events that I had ventured to...what I'm currently doing....and my possible future encounter.

I think I'll expose it all...not all actually, because I am in the belief of "something would better be left untold". From my childhood years back then...through to my teen and reaching adulthood, I have seen and experienced many remarkable things. Glory, doom and excitement...it blended so well to make me what I am today...and I'm very happy (is it?) for all of that....

About the name (Pancasara) , there's a history behind it...but maybe I won't expose it any time soon (just maybe). I've been thinking about a string of other names...a meaningful one, the one that has a big impact on me, and can reflect the true purpose of this blog...but I just couldn't find it. Either somebody just grabbed that URL name or this blogspot is too stupid to recognise my choice of names, I'm not sure. They keep come up suggesting all those stupid long names to me...it just smacked me.

Overall, I'm very grateful of all this...I'm too lazy to write, plus my handwriting is too elegant and classy you couldn't even read it properly (or understand it). I'm doing what I love the most, and I love what I'm doing...

And yes, blogography stands for blog + biography...I'll elaborate on that later....