Sunday, December 21, 2014

Interference from Above

This is a quick post. Just to sharpen my writing and thinking. I didn't write anything for this past whole year...so a drill warm up is necessary. I will write as quick as possible to let my frozen mind thaw.

I am sitting on a chair facing the school of art, USM. I used to come here a long long time ago to watch movie. There used to be a free airing of selected movies at the main stair here. They called it "movie tangga". It was 10 years down the road now. But it all seemed as it was yesterday.

I woke up around 9.30 a.m today...9 hours after going to bed. A full 9 hours of sleep. A lot of things are bothering my mind...that was why I slept that long.

So what are those things that keep bothering me?

Many things. A lot of of them. They are attacking me all at once. Sometimes, I feel defenseless.

So what am I to do?

I don't know.

I honestly do not have any answer.

I just hope Allah will intervene to correct everything and put my life back on path.

I could only hope.

It's Maghrib. Need to go.