Friday, July 25, 2014

It's a Friday!

Woke up quite early today...around 9 a.m. 

Heard strange noises last night...but I ignored it because I was too much very sleepy. I found out that my bread was pried open by something. Was it cat? or dog? or something else? I didn't lock my room's window last night. It was kind of creepy.

This is the first time I write after a very long hiatus. Even people very closed to me sometimes are very confused with my priority or preferences. It makes me very sad sometimes. But that's life I guess. No one will ever fully understand you.

I will start pouring my thoughts and emotions in this blog beginning today. Sharing is the best word to describe this...as Pancasara has and will always be my best buddy.

Till then...chin up and cheer up. A very good Friday is on the way.