Monday, January 18, 2010

Off Connection

After less than a month, I am going to be disconnected again from the world of internet.

Izam told Sabri that she would no longer be paying for our connection (They are a sweet couple. Sabri, by the way, is my housemate)

Izam...RM68 only...why cannot? Your salary is more than enough...I and Sabri can afford, but we need to think about the future. Hafiz isn't coming back...he didn't even reply my message. If he were to stay in KL, the house-rent would be on our shoulders to bear.

And if Sabri succeeded in his appeal, it would be down to only two of us...me and Wan. Mati la. How can I survive?

So what should I do next? Cut off from the internet is like being isolated in a big, dark cave. And my ongoing studies. Money isn't everything but everything revolves around money nowadays.

This headache is killing me.